DEPARTMENT OF GROUND TRANSPORT AND MAINTENANCE

The department of "Ground transport and technical service" was established in 2015 on the basis of the departments "Tractors, cars and traffic management" and "Land reclamation construction and technical service". The department "Tractors and automobiles" is one of the oldest specialized departments of the faculty of “Engineering” was established in 1934 and mechanical engineer P.Zamanov was appointed head. From 1934 to 1942, the department was headed by M.T. Mammadov, PhD of technical sciences. During his leadership, the department was staffed by national teaching staff.
In 1943-1960, the department was headed by Nadir Akhmedov, PhD of technical sciences.

DEPARTMENT OF GROUND TRANSPORT AND MAINTENANCEDEPARTMENT OF GROUND TRANSPORT AND MAINTENANCE

For a long time (1961-1989), the department was headed by professor Khosrov Guliyev, a disabled person of the Great Patriotic War. He was awarded orders and medals for bravery in the Great Patriotic War. During the leadership of the department, Guluev was repeatedly awarded certificates of honor For his services in the development of science and the training of qualified personnel.

The department was headed by associate professor Fuad Namazov in 1991-1996, 2001-2006, and associate professor Firuz Bashirov in 1996-2001.
In 2003, the department, which was formed in a new specialty, was renamed the department "Tractors, cars and traffic management".

In 2007, the department was merged with the department "Repair of machines” and renamed the department "Repair of machines, tractors, cars and traffic management”, and in 2012 was merged with the department "Agricultural machines” and formed a new department "Agricultural machinery and land transport".

The department "Operation of the machine and tractor fleet" was founded in 1950, in 1998 it was renamed "Technical support of agricultural production”, in 2003, in connection with the reforms, the department was merged with the department “Labor protection and civil defense”, in 2007 the department was renamed “Operation of machines, maintenance and life safety”.

In connection with the reforms, the department of “Labor protection and civil defense” was established in July of 2009, and the disciplines of the specialty “Engineering of ground vehicles”were transferred to this department and renamed the department” Operation of machines and ground vehicles".
In 2015, the department of ”Land reclamation construction and technical service“ was renamed ”Land vehicles and technical service".

Over the past five years, the department has prepared and published 12 textbooks, 9 textbooks. The subject programs in all the subjects taught at the department were revised.

Currently, the department is headed by associate professor Mirzaliyev Vagif Adil.

The department has 10 faculty members, including 1 Doctor of science, professor, 6 PhD of technical science sand associate professor, 1 senior lecturer. and 2 assistants

HEAD OF DEPARTMENT


Mirzaliyev Vagif Adil oglu

STAFF OF THE DEPARTMENT





Hasanov Ayaz Farrukh oglu
Associate Professor
INFORMATION (CV)



Huseynov Ismail Firuddin oglu
Associate Professor
INFORMATION (CV)



Huseynov Saladdin Gambar oglu
Associate Professor
INFORMATION (CV)



Asgarov Eldar Imran oglu
Acting Associate Professor, Ph.D.
INFORMATION (CV)



Zingirov Ali Soyun oglu
Acting Associate Professor, Ph.D.
INFORMATION (CV)



Valiyev Taleh Etibar oglu
Assistant
INFORMATION (CV)