DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURAL MACHINERY

DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURAL MACHINERYThis department began its activity in 1931 as the department of «Agricultural machinery».

The first head of the department was R.K. Zamanov. He was also the dean of the faculty of "Agricultural mechanization" at the Azerbaijan Cotton Growing Institute in 1930. In 1931, in connection with the transfer of the Institute of Hydro-reclamation from Tbilisi to Ganja, the department was renamed "Agricultural and reclamation machines" under the leadership of S.F. Mammadov

During that period, to meet the needs of the department in teaching staff, students were sent to study in the leading universities of the USSR. One of them was a professor who later headed the department for a long time. In 1952, M.R. Mamma¬daliyev, who had just received the degree of PhD, was entrusted with the manage¬ment of the department. In 1953, in connection with the transfer of the “Hydro-reclamation”faculty to the Azerbaijan Polytechnic Institute, the department was again renamed "Agricultural machines". In 1964, in connection with the sending of the head of the department, M. R. Mammadaliyev, on a scientific trip to the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, M.H. Hasanov was assigned to head the depart¬ment. In 1966, the department was divided into two parts and renamed the departments of "Harvesting machines and mechanization of animal husbandry" and "Earthmoving machines".

DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURAL MACHINERYDEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURAL MACHINERYDEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURAL MACHINERY

In 1972, on the basis of course loads on "Mechanization of animal husbandry" from the department of "Agricultural machines", the department of "Mechanization of animal husbandry" was created and the management of the department was entrusted to associate professor H.M. Heydarov. From 1977 to 2003, associate professor Kh. Kh. Gurbanov was elected head of the department.

The staff of the department not only actively participated in the educational process, but also actively participated in research work. As a result of the conducted research, M.R. Mammadaliyev in 1968, H.H. Gurbanov in 1982, N.N. Mammadov and G.B. Mammadov in 2003 defended their doctoral dissertation. The research work carried out at the department in connection with the de-aging of cotton seeds was awarded the silver medal of the All-Union Exhibition of Achievements of the National Economy in Moscow in 1980.

The staff of the department received about 80 inventions.

Currently, the department is headed by associate professor Nazim Abbas Nadirov.

The department employs 20 faculty members, including 3 doctors of science, professors, 10 PhD technical sciences, and associate professors (2 of them are ADAU professors), as well as 7 assistants.


HEAD OF DEPARTMENT


Nadirov Nazim Abbas oglu
INFORMATION (CV)

STAFF OF THE DEPARTMENT


Mammadov Nureddin Najaf oglu
Professor
INFORMATION (CV)



Mammadov Gabil Balakishi oglu
Professor
INFORMATION (CV)



Islamov Tavakgul Mirish oglu
Deputy Dean
INFORMATION (CV)



Isayev Aydin Yunis oglu
Associate Professor
INFORMATION (CV)



Akhundov Akif Jahangir oglu
Associate Professor
INFORMATION (CV)



Allahverdiyeva Gahira Muzaffar gizi
Associate Professor
INFORMATION (CV)



Mammadov Sabuhi Nabi oglu
Associate Professor
INFORMATION (CV)



Tagiyev Urfan Tofig oglu
Associate Professor
INFORMATION (CV)



Ibrahimov Teymur Mustafa oglu
Associate Professor
INFORMATION (CV)



Akbarov Alikram Vidadi oglu
Assistant
INFORMATION (CV)



Guliyeva Aysel Sarvar gizi
Assistant
INFORMATION (CV)



Namazov Elmir Tahir oglu
Assistant
INFORMATION (CV)



Ibrahimov Abbas Zakir oglu
Assistant
INFORMATION (CV)



Alakbarova Vusala Sabir gizi
Assistant
INFORMATION (CV)



Mammadov Ziya Vilayat oglu
Assistant
INFORMATION (CV)



Mardaliyev Ogtay Altay oglu
Assistant
INFORMATION (CV)



Miraga Seyid Balamir oglu
Assistant
INFORMATION (CV)



Radmila Khalilova Karim gizi
Technician
INFORMATION (CV)